Friday, October 31, 2008

Height Challenged

OK, So here I am this 5 foot 1 inch person and I am standing in a crowd. I see nothing but shoulders to all these average height people. It drives me nuts. I went to see Kings of Leon Wednesday night at The Palladium. It was a sold out show, the first time I have ever been there at a time like this. Needless to say, the concert was GREAT! I loved every sweaty minute of it. All except for the height factor. It's like I am a magnet to those who are at least 6 inches taller than me. I will find a perfect viewpoint them BAM! all of a sudden I see nothing but shoulders.
Do you think they will let me bring my own soapbox or booster to carry around and stand on just so once, I can actually see what I am paying for?

2 comments:

-Ronda- said...

I feel your pain!

Renee' said...

I am 5' 7" and I have the same problem... I constantly complain to Mike about people being in my way when we go to see a band.