Friday, August 08, 2008

Coachella 2008

OK, this by far is the neatest thing ever.
I just received an email from Coachella letting everyone know they the photo gallery from this year ready to view. Something NEW they've added is a virtual tour of all the art exhibits and stages. I think a couple are missing, but it's by far the coolest thing ever!!! So for all of you who know me, and have only seen a few pictures, but not only that, you can now have the chance to get a better feel of what I see in real life.. this is perfect!

Of course you know I was looking for Justin and Myself, to see if by chance I was caught on camera. Talk about a Where's Waldo scenario. No Such luck. In fact, I sort of made myself nauseous scrolling through too fast.. hahaha

Select the link below to view the virtual tours.

http://roomrotator.com/Coachella2008/

2 comments:

Renee' said...

Ok, I am a little behind but I finally checked this out. Totally cool! Too bad you guys arent in one of them... maybe next year eh? :)

Unknown said...

I know. I wished we were, it would have been super cool.