Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Red Hots

As of last night, that is my new bowling team name. My sister Stephanie and I joined the Costco Bowling league and discovered, we aren't so hot. hahahah

Let's see we played 3 frames total and from what I remember, I scored a 92, an 84, and a 96.

It's OK though. I am doing this for fun, not so much the competitive part. Not to mention Steph only scored a few above mine too, so together, our average was fair.

This was only week one, and we will bowl one a week for 15 weeks, so come December 8th, I hope to improve my score by at least breaking 100 and averaging about 120. which I know I can do, I don't usually score that low unless I have been drinking. And I was sober as could be. hahah

Anyway.. wish me luck, you never know, I could be the next Kingpin hahaha or Queenpin. hehee.

5 comments:

-Ronda- said...

LOL!! Queenpin!

The Gardner's said...

You never told me you joined a bowling league! I've always wanted to do that, even though I suck.

How fun for you guys!!!!!!

Do you have shirts and everything? Please take pictures and post them. hehe :)

Renee' said...

Dude, sonds like fun! When we were kids my brothers and I took bowling lessons up at Triangle bowl on Cooper... man that was fun. We even got a spiffy little trophy when we were done. Hee hee!

Good luck! I am sure you guys will have a blast.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the support, No, there are no matching shirts.. its just a casual thing.. but Cool. If someone, anyone comes to watch us, I will have them take pictures. Maybe my Mom can since she can use the digital screen now. hah. I wonder if we will get a trophy. hah.. they were talking about patches, but no trophy's.. I will keep you posted.