Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012-- New Near, New Plans, New Goals!

I have obviously been away from the blogging for quite sometime. Although, now that I think of it, I seriously should have blogged last year and the year before etc. It could have given me a better sense of perception. Not to mention the life changing experiences I made in 2011.
Oh well, I can do it now :-)
Let's start out with the reason I have found my way back.
- I need an outlet
- I need to reaffirm my goals
- I need to have somewhere to LIST them to serve as a reminder of what I should be doing.

I am not one to really make a New Year's Resolution but given I want to see positive growth from within, I feel I need to have some sort of starting ground.

So far this is what I have decided are my resolutions.

* I want to keep in better contact with EVERYONE. Not just my close group of friends.
*I want to LISTEN and UNDERSTAND OTHERS better.
* Thank People More often.
*Learn something new everyday.
*Exercise 4-6 times per week.
*Get Organized!!!
*Run a 5K and a 10K this year. Work my way up to a 1/2 marathon.

I realize we are Day 3 into the New Year, but I think it is a start.
I will continue to keep you posted.

Get Ready 2012, I am Kicking butt and taking names.

No comments: