Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just a bit of catching up... although I have not been here daily.. I hope to at least be here more often than not.
Last weekend was my first "girls" night out here in LA. It has only taken a year but its still happening. I have a great pal at work, who I have connected with on so many different levels. It is like we have known each other our entire lives. We didn't do anything much but stay in have a few drinks and dance to music.. all of the things I LOVE to do.. which is why it was easy for me to just be myself with this bunch of ladies and have fun.
I think it is truly unique when that type of connection happens. When you feel so comfortable with that person. It's definitely a blessing I appreciate.

This past weekend was a pretty chill weekend. We just stayed home and watched movies. We had Monday off due to the Martin Luther King holiday. So We decided to go hiking. We covered about 9 miles, at 350 elevation in about 4 hours. It was a slightly chilly but overall a GREAT hike. Something we will do again for sure.

No comments: