Monday, January 30, 2012

Where to begin.. hmm, well for starters this year in CA has been a tough year by far. Although, it could be worse, I cannot help but wish it were better.

I try to remind myself daily, that as long as all the bills are paid, we have food in the pantry and fridge, I am working and we have our health that all should and is actually OK. But its hard. It's hard when you want MORE.

I know we all stress about money and would like to be able to save when possible. It just seems like its a never ending cycle, or that something comes up just when you think you have a plan.

It could be that I am feeling that antsy itch of the spring weather. I noticed I get this way when the weather changes.. I WANT to change alongside with it. The Spring cleaning feeling. It makes me want to do all sorts of things.. most times, I attempt, and then set it aside.

I have been trying to find something to do with my time. I would like to volunteer, I am just needing that little bit of hand holding or push in the right direction.
hmm, a little research is needed here...

:-)

No comments: